Post COVID-19, New Zealand will be the place to travel!! This is an exclusive-to-Greenloons, fully guided, limited engagement small group tour available for a friend and family group.
Taking in the stunning scenery of New Zealand South Island beaches, mountains, glaciers, and fjords, this trip will carve lasting memories in your mind. With active, cultural, culinary, scenic, and wildlife aspects, you’ll immerse yourself in the rich ecosystems of New Zealand’s landscapes, while learning about the wildlife, conservation, and Māori myths and legends from the locals. New Zealand is a beautiful place for those who seek adventure and respite, plus the locals are some of the most friendly you will ever come across.
Highlights of New Zealand South Island Wonders Tour:
- Hike in Abel Tasman, Westland, Arthurs Pass, and Mt. Aspiring National Parks
- Bike through Marlborough wine country, famous for its Sauvignon Blanc
- Whale watch in Kaikoura
- Take the Trans-Alpine train through the stunning scenery of Arthurs Pass
- Hike to Franz Josef Glacier
- Take a jet boat to see the stunning “Blue Pools”
- Hike to view of Rob Roy Glacier
Available Travel Dates:
- October 15 – October 24, 2021
- October 13 – October 22, 2022