Machu Picchu Culture & Culinary
Peru, 3 Days From $ 1,895 per person Themes
For those short on time, but long on the adventure, we offer a 3-day tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco. From first-class train service to sustainable hotel accommodations to guided tours of Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu to a 6-course culinary experience, this taste of extraordinary will stay with you for a lifetime.
Flexible date(s). Please Contact Us.
Hiking & Trekking
History & Culture
Why Authentic Ecotourism?
A family-run hotel in the heart of Machu Picchu Pueblo with a commitment to sustainability, its mission has been to protect the local environment and its indigenous culture. The hotel's sustainable practices – from staff and hotel operations to guest services – have been certified by the Rainforest Alliance and its management commits to immersing guests in outdoor activities where they can experience the authentic traditions of neighboring communities. Guests also enjoy an exclusive, haute cuisine that features traditional Peruvian dishes prepared with exotic, regional ingredients and innovative special touches.
Aside from environmental protections to conserve energy and water along with the decreasing of air pollution, the hotel:
- Provides educational workshops for the staff on family violence, sexually transmitted diseases, alcoholism and other topics of interest
- Provides conservation programs, through which economic or in-kind contributions are made to neighboring communities
- Develops athletic and cultural activities involving the staff and neighboring communities
- Maintains a close relationship with the town of Aguas Calientes, tending to the needs of the community
- Purchases local products from local suppliers
- Provides informative material against sexual exploitation of children and adolescents exhibited in public areas of the hotel
DAY 1: CUSCO-MACHU PICCHU (D)
At 06:00 you will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco (not included) to Poroy train station, where you will catch the train to Machu Picchu Pueblo. Upon arrival, hotel staff will be waiting for you at the train station to help with your luggage while you start your Half Day tour of Machu Picchu Citadel. After visiting the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, you will return to the hotel with assistance from your private guide.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU - FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU & HUAYNA PICCHU (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will take a short walk to the bus station (assistance will be provided) to take a 25-minute bus ride to Machu Picchu. You will start the guided tour through this mysterious and historical site. We will visit the Guardian’s House, the water sources, the temple of the three windows, the quarry, the Intihuatana and the different precincts and temples that were very important in the citadel and Huayna Picchu mountain.
In the afternoon, after visiting the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, you will return to the hotel for lunch, and the rest of your day free to explore Machu Picchu Pueblo. At night we invite you to enjoy our 6-course culinary proposal, interpreted in a journey of aromas, colors and flavors, selecting the best of the southern region of Peru.
DAY 3: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO (B)
There are many optional activities including:
- Mystical (Shaman) Tour of Machu Picchu
- Offerings to Pachamama
- Traditional Earth Pot Andean Meal Demonstration
- Mandor Hiking & Birdwatching
- Andean Tails & Mini Cooking Classes for Children
- International flight tickets
- Tips, extras and taxes not mentioned.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Other items not mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 nights in double room accommodation
- All excursions mentioned above
- All meals described.
- All entrances in mentioned excursions.
- Train Ticket Poroy - Machu Picchu – Poroy (Vistadome Train - Panoramic).
- Bus Ticket Machu Picchu Town - Machu Picchu Citadel - Machu Picchu Town.
- Applicable Taxes.
- English Speaking Guide.