Spring Break Nicaraguan Adventure
Nicaragua, 5 Days From $ 850 per person Themes
Get away from the normal holiday destinations and travel to somewhere exotic and totally unique.
Specially designed for young travelers looking for real adventure fully loaded with the best adrenaline activities that Nicaragua has to offer. From zip lining through the cloud forest to volcano boarding on an active volcano, you will have the greatest times of your life. Guides are young and full of energy. Join an epic trip in Central America's least discovered yet most fascinating country.
Flexible date(s). Please Contact Us.
Why Authentic Ecotourism?
The tour operator's mission is to take people on epic, unique and inspirational tours and expeditions to Nicaragua's most beautiful and untouched regions. A key part of the mission is to base all the operations on the key principles of sustainable tourism. Taking this further, they are implementing a tourism framework that empowers present and future generations to conserve Nicaragua's precious natural and cultural heritage. The vision is to create unique tours and expeditions in Nicaragua that are exciting and connect people firsthand with the diverse natural environment and rich culture of Nicaragua. The tours and expeditions are guided by knowledgeable local Nicaraguan guides that are charismatic, experienced and professional. Building on the drive towards sustainability and excellent customer service, the vision is also to implement and support: local guide training programs, environmental education projects, a reforestation project, forest conservation project and small-scale local conservation projects in the region, and in cooperation with likeminded partners.
- To create a tourism network where multi-dimensional benefits are seen by Nicaragua, this means economic, cultural, environmental and social benefits.
- To offer tours and expeditions that are guided by the best and most experienced guides available.
- Through our tours and expeditions people will be taken on epic and unique adventures to Nicaragua's most spectacular and remote locations. This is and will continue to be the key theme of green pathways.
- To demonstrate and inspire sound environmental stewardship based on their Responsible Travel Guidebook and Responsible Travel Policy.
- To ensure all our guides are fully trained in good customer service and safety and consistently apply them during tours.
- To ensure our guides all provide high quality, up to date relavent information on environmental, social and economic responsibility related to Nicaragua and its people.
- To annually build upon and expand theResponsible Travel Guidebook and Responsible Travel Policy.
- From 2013 onwards, to annually have clear and transparent results from reforestation, forest conservation and local conservation programs that they are supporting.
- To implement at least three capacity building programs per year for all staff.
- To annually increase the number of tours, expeditions and services offered and to ensure that they are consistently striving to improve on every aspect of their work.
- To annually increase the number of participants on their trips to Nicaragua, thus increasing the benefits brought to Nicaragua.
- Fun. Life is fun and should always be fun no matter what! They are dedicated to enjoyment and they welcome you to come and join them.
Day 1 - Laguna de Apoyo
A guide will meet you at the Managua Airport and transfer you to Laguna de Apoyo, which is an enchanted crater lagoon surrounded by forest and howler monkeys. You'll have a welcome dinner and drinks in the lodge that sits on the edge of the lagoon.
Day 2 - Laguna de Apoyo
You'll have a morning of kayaking and swimming in the lagoon. Then, in the afternoon, you'll visit white washed villages famous for their pottery and artasania crafts. You'll take part in a pottery class. Lastly, onto Mombacho volcano to zipline through the cloud forest. The final stop for today will be the lively, colonial city of Granada. The evening will be spent in Hotel con Corazon which has kayaks available. Transport will be a 2 hour drive through the whitewashed villages and a 25 min drive from Mombacho to Granada.
Day 3 - Playa Maderas
A morning of chocolate making or cigar rolling in the quant city of Granada before heading to the beaches of San Juan del Sur for sunset cocktails on the beach. The night will be spent near Playa Maderas, which is a 2.5 hour drive from Granada.
Day 4 - Playa Maderas
You'll have a 2 hour morning surf lesson followed by a 4 hour afternoon cruise on a katamaran for some afternoon sailing along the southern coast of Nicaragua. Then, back in San Juan de Sur for a sunset farewell dinner. The evening will be spent near Playa Maderas.
Day 5 - Transfer
Transfer to Managua airport for departing flight
- All Accommodation
- All Transport
- All breakfasts
- Welcome and farewell meals
- All activities
- A Bi-lingual guide
Single Supplement Fee
$ 120 per person
Not as good for:
On 13 Oct 2014, Mohammad hasan wrote: